Re: Running multiple desktops...

Appreciate that Hugo, but this is only a temp fix.

As for the dual pci cards, I have had no problem with that on the "wintendo"
it even adjsut its display manager to show the other cards.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016