Re: Serial comm program

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 02:16:53PM +0000, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> Well, you did ask _why_ no such program was about.  I'm thinking
> the answer is that people who want something like this
> have wacked up something customized to their specific need.

No, that was Daniel Jones.  I was just astonished at the unresponsive
answers he was getting.

> Have you tried looking at freshmeat.net?

Did you read the next paragraph where I posted about Seyon, which might
actually be the answer to Daniel's question?

By the way, please DO NOT copy me on messages to the list.  I've been
reading it regularly for several years now, it's just redundant to send
private mail.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.