xscreensaver and dual head ati x600

Hi all,

I've got an ATI x600 PCIx video card in this new computer and have gotten XFree86 working with the display driver from
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/flavio.stanchina/debian/fglrx-installer.html

xscreensaver does fade both monitors but only activates on the left monitor and restores what ever was on the desktop on the right monitor.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, (xscreensaver man page, home page... nada) there must be a way of having xscreensaver working on bothe monitors, right?

lspci shows:
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 5b62
0000:01:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 5b72

Thanks,
--
Greg Vickers
Project Manager, IT Security