Serial comm program

s anyone aware of  a decent comm program for Linux?  Something along the
lines of SecureCRT for Windows?  (SecureCRT is a commercial program.  There's
supposed to be a Linux port in progress but I'd much prefer to use Open
Source.)  I can't seem to find anything but stuff that was written in the
'90s like minicom  or programs that have limited capabilities.  For example,
Komport (KDE's serial comm program) is limited to a 25 x 80 screen, despite
the fact that it's a GUI program.  I'm looking for a GUI program with a
scrollback buffer, scripting, multi protocol support (ssh in all its various
flavors, serial port, telnet, rlogin), session logging, etc.  This is the
kind of technical itch that I would think lots of programmers would scratch,
but I haven't been able to find anything close.