OT: linux smartphone in Europe?

Hello,

I'm a (debian) linux user since 95 and yesterday my mobile phone
died. Today I went to look at new mobiles.

I did find a very cheap smartphone... but it's running Windows and I
DO KNOW that using a mobile running Windows would damage /my/ mental
health.

Does anyone knows of an (affordable) Linux smartphone sold in Europe??

All references I find regard linux phones in Asia or US.

If anyone can point me to a more suitable forum for this question I
would also be grateful.

Cheers,
--
  Francisco.