Re: Screen Size Solved

(For completion: My monitor was only showing me some of the screen (I.
E.: The image was in a black box). I increased the image's size via
the On Screen Display of my Monitor.)

Alright. I'm going to say this and I feel kind of bad. I got rather
fed up with a small screen so I enlarged it on my OSD of the
Monitor's. The reason I hadn't done this to begin with was simple: I
figured it would not let me see a proper image when using Windows
(this being a dual-boot computer). Well, as it turns out, it does let
me see a fine picture on Windows: And on Linux.

So, what was the problem?

Beets me: I've never had this happen before (and the Light only knows
I've re-installed Debian several times).

Erm, yeah.... I'm sorry to have wasted your time with this. Perhaps I
really do have too much Hubris.

Well, any way, that's the he and the she of it. Thanks very much
none-the-less. I have learnt a few things (including how to
re-configure XFree86 (not that I'm going to have it for much longer:
Soon I shall up-grade: But not yet). Also, I shall have to look up
dpkg-reconfigure. I think this might be quite useful, in moderation.)

Eat well and Digest.

(By the bye, Katipo, I definitely recall reading some thing about
Katipo on Koha.org, the website of Koha, a group that makes an
Integrated Library Software to keep track of one's library. It's out
of New Zealand. Does your name have any relation to any thing I just
mentioned, or am I way of?)