Re: OT: In defence of ``newbie-picking'' (was:Re: MS Project 2003)

Hal Vaughan said:

> We can use whatever excuse we want, but I've found that the way clueless
> newbies are treated on this list is just plain rotten.  There are polite ways
> to say RTFM, but it seems to many are in a hurry to shout RTFMA and excuse
> themselves as "just trying to tell them what to do" (or something similar).

Another list I'm on is *brutal* about that.  If you pose a newbie question,
the responses you get (if you're lucky enough to get a response) are either
"RTFM" or "check the archives."  This list isn't all that bad in comparison.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com