Firefox Segmentation Fault

Hi,

My firefox keeps dieing with a segmentation fault. First question is: what's a
segmentation fault? Second: what can I do to find out what is causing it and
fix it?

There doesn't seem to be any particular cause although I think it is related
to page rendering. Going to this page

http://www.steadfastequipment.com/

makes it fail every time but it seems fairly random. The problem started today
but I don't remember seeing firefox get updated today. I suspected for a
while that it was animated gifs that were causing the problem but that
doesn't seem to be the case as I tested it on plenty and it didn't fail but
it did fail on a page without any gifs.

Many Thanks,

Graham

--