Re: questions about anti virus tools in linux

I had to do this as well and I found out I can use bit defender and
sophos on the command line but sophos "delete the virus instantly" does
not work (esecially for cleaning zip-files)and bitdefender's recognition of viruses is not as good as
sophos is.
For the NTFS problem I struggled a lot with an alternative NTFS driver project
that can do write support (it is called "captive") but it can crash
unexpectedly and so I use now the native NTFS implementation that is in
the kernel now and have a deletion list generated by sophos, then
remount it with the "captive" driver for write support, let the
corrupted zip files be cleaned by bitdefender and delete the other files
by rm....well...discovery work ;)

good luck
	nosy