questions about anti virus tools in linux

Hi,

I want to do some antivirus scan for my windows partitions in LiveCD, so, i want to ask some questions about these tools.

1. As i know, clamscan and f-prot can do this work for me. but they seems don't support NTFS. 2. My friend told me f-prot is too old to use. And in systemRescueCD and Helix, these two kinds of liveCD all use clamscan. Does it mean clamscan is better than f-prot? 3. As you know, Windows have so many virus, so, can anybody tell me any kinds of tools in linux scanning virus for windows?
4. Does clamscan have user interface, or is it just command in terminal?
Thanks very much for any idea!!

clamscan:
http://www.clamav.net/

f-prot: