Re: debian package to cut subtitles?

En/La Vegard|drageV ha escrit, a 18/07/05 21:31:
> I need to cut some subtitles (they belong to a movie wich is too large
> for a CD-R). I have cut the movie with avidemux. On aviudemux' pages
> there are mentioned some programs wich can cut subtitles:
>
> GtkSubtitler, GsubEdit and KsubEditor
You can search for packages here
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

> Are any of these a debian package?
> If so wich line do I have to add to sources.list to get them?
How can we answer if we don't know what's in your sources.list file already?
> If none of these are available through apt, is there another program
> that cuts subs?

I use/like ksubtile
http://ksubtile.sourceforge.net/

> Using sarge,
> Thanks, Vegard

google is your friend, try looking for things. You will be rewarded.
Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Please don't cc: your posting to my personal address.
Thank you.