Re: rosegarden, no sound

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:04:56 +0100
Geoff Thurman <geoffthur@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I'm no expert, by any means, but I seem to remember having more joy with
> alsamixer than kmix, for some reason. Sorry if this isn't much help.
> It's worth persevering with Rosegarden, anyway; it is very impressive.

I'll take a look at it as well. kmix mostly works for me, but the slider
functions don't always correspond to the desired actions, and it's been
mostly trial and error. For instance, the slider I use to control main
volume is labelled "Wave Surround".

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.