Re: Need help with exim4 SMTP Auth (I think)

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 03:56:02PM -0600, pecondon@mesanetworks.net wrote:

   >  Where can I get info. on how to resolve this?
   > I haven't found anything that looks like SMTP Authentication in the exim4
   > documentation on my machine. Is it a new feature? Or does exim4 refer to
   > it by a different name?

It is in the docs. Just install exim4-daemon-heavy as it has everything
enabled by default.

Look at /etc/exim4/conf.d/auth/30_exim4-config_examples
You can set the auth stuff there. It is working for me nicely. I just
wish the debian exim installer would query and set the SMTP_AUTH stuff.

HTH,

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

  I distinctly remember forgetting that. -Clara Barton