dcopidl

Hello, all:

I am attempting to get Canadian (or British) English in to the Country
- Region & Language part of Control Centre. I have downloaded
kde-i18n-en_GB-3.2.2 to do this (First off, I hope this is the right
file!). When I ./configure it, however, it returns:

checking for dcopidl... not found
configure: error: The important program dcopidl was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

among a few other checks which pass quite well.

Google-ing this dcopidl, I find out (apparently) that it is located
only in kdelibs. So, I apt-get install kdelibs, only to discover that
I already have the most current version.

So: How do I get dcopidl so that I can have some proper (I am Canadian
and proud of our archaic spelling (including connexion and mediæval))
English?
--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.