Re: cannot burn 612MB iso

On 6/25/05, Carl Fink <carl@fink.to> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 11:27:06PM -0400, Kudret G?ler wrote:
>
> > However, when I try to check md5sums of all files on the new cd-rom,
> > some of the files fail. also /var/log/messages collects some errors
>
> What happens when you try to mount the CD?

No problem on writing, no problem on mounting the new cd-rom. However
when I try to read one of the mentioned files, errors appear in
/var/log/messages

But now that I rebooted the system this morning, after burning a fresh
copy with the same iso file I created yesterday, I can read all of the
files successfully. Still I would like to hear any comments about the
problem.