Re: Request for window manager recommendations

On 06/12/05 22:42, Jeronimo Pellegrini wrote:
openbox -- it's very small, fast and configurable.

Hi, J.

I benchmarked the memory usage of openbox (which I installed given your suggestion here some time ago) and I didn't see any difference between it and fluxbox with the "Minimal" style.

Perhaps the slowness that you once commented about was due to other styles doing fancy things, but I prefer my things in a simple way. Yes, I do use the KISS principle as much as I can. :-)

Thanks, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/