Re: sarge: firefox: menu item turns blank when cursored over

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 09:18:13PM +0200, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> It's a bug in the "Simple" theme for GNOME, known already I think. Try
> changeing to a different one, gtk2-engines-clearlooks is my favourite
> at the moment :)

No, it's a Firefox bug which, like most Firefox appearance bugs, they
apparently have no interest in fixing.  Fortunately it's easy to deal
with... just don't use Firefox.

--
 Marc Wilson |     "Text processing has made it possible to
 msw@cox.net |     right-justify any idea, even one which cannot be