Re: Programming Backwards (was Re: Top posting (a different point of view))

Ben wrote:

> Well, I find that most C programs nowadays are written backwards :
> main() on top and functions below. Having learned C from K&R, that's
> backwards for me.
>
> But the point is : I put up with it. No whining and no expectations
> that everyone will want to follow my preferences.
>
> Tolerance, dude. There's too much intolerance out there in the world
> today already.

Ben, blind tolerance is not always a "good thing"(tm).

For example, I am very intolerant of the killing of innocent men, women
and children by our military in foreign counties. I see no reason to
"tolerate" the chicken-hawks who lied us into war and see dead kids as a
necessary part of "our safety".

No, blind tolerance is not good.

--
Joe