Re: Top posting (a different point of view)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:09:25 -0400, Patrick Wiseman
<pwiseman@gmail.com> wrote:

> But I also code a good bit, and appreciate the need to do that
> in an orderly (essentially vertical) way

Programmers know that "sequence" is the first of three fundamental
elements of programming.

> I'm still a bit surprised that tech folks are so linear

Well since "sequence" is the first of three fundamental elements of
programming, why would that surprise you?

> people get too damned righteous about bottom vs top

Would you write programs backwards?  I would hate to write a backwards
compiler to compile your backwards programs.