Programming Backwards (was Re: Top posting (a different point of view))

On 6/10/05, John Kelly <jakelly@shtc.net> wrote:

> Would you write programs backwards?  I would hate to write a backwards
> compiler to compile your backwards programs.

Doesn't everyone write their programs backwards?  Don't you _start_ at the end?

I guess it depends on what you mean by backwards, but I think I do
actually write my programs backwards .. from how it will look to the
enduser.  One of the problems with _lots_ of programs out there is
that they're _not _ written backwards in that sense.

Then again, I do have a tendency to read Dr. Dobb's Journal from
Swaine's Flames to the front!

Patrick