Re: Top posting

Robert Wolfe wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Joe Potter wrote:
>
>> No, I would guess they are Winders folks mainly and just have no good
>> reason to offer for top posting. I further think they just don't give a
>> darn about helping others out.
>

> Heh thing is is I am a Windoze as well as a Debian user (I run the x86
> version of Debian under Virtual PC 2004 under WinXP and the Sparc
> version of Debian on a Sun Microsystems Ultra 5).  I enjoy trying my
> best to help others out no matter what the situation or OS they use :)

Double posting is another topic, but just as bad as the topic at hand.
Thanks for the demonstration.

I thought about explaining the word "mainly" in my post since so many
can not fathom words like "majority", "most", "mainly" or any other
reference to  over half a given population. I suppose they are to
interested in telling their little story to actually read the post.

But then I thought, "why try?" since most today think anecdotal evidence
is real data. But then, most never took statistics.

See http://dictionary.reference.com/ for "most."

--- Joe