Re: gnome-panel .. gone .. #@!!!!

On Thursday 09 of June 2005 18:19, Mike Ward wrote:
> If there was ever a thing that taught me to not get relaxed and take
> it for granted that apt-get would handle everything nicely for me,
> this is it.
>
> /me grumbles and goes back to his panel-less desktop.
>
> Additionally, I've noticed my non-us.debian.org apt source is
> returning 404's on updating. I haven't looked at it yet, though,
> because the panel thing is a bit more pressing. Any idea if the two
> things might be related, as I haven't touched my apt.sources in ages?

First of all - know that you're using UNSTABLE branch. Don't cry because it's
broken. After sarge has been released it was supposed to be broken.

And second of all - non-us since sarge release is... hm... obsolete. It is no
longer in use. Which was well know a long before it happened.

Regards,

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace..." [KoRn]