Re: gnome-panel .. gone .. #@!!!!

If there was ever a thing that taught me to not get relaxed and take
it for granted that apt-get would handle everything nicely for me,
this is it.

/me grumbles and goes back to his panel-less desktop.

Additionally, I've noticed my non-us.debian.org apt source is
returning 404's on updating. I haven't looked at it yet, though,
because the panel thing is a bit more pressing. Any idea if the two
things might be related, as I haven't touched my apt.sources in ages?