Re: Possibility of personalizing OpenOffice documents automatically?

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 12:08, Lee Braiden wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 May 2005 11:06, herve@elma.fr wrote:
> > No I want the operators to not be able to modify the original document
> > ... And to have only a main administrator of the documents ...
> > It's a kind of contact center, where people manage phone calls and for
> > each call they will attribute to the customer a status ... and this
> > status will produce a postal mail ... to be generated immediatly or by
> > batch at the end of the day ... all the mail will be printed and put in
> > wrap to be posted !
> >
> > It's clearer ? ;o)
>
> The usual way to do this sort of thing would be with a webserver running on
> your intranet, which is linked to a database, and keeps a list of your
> customers.  Staff can then pull up a webpage, click a button, and have the
> server generate reports.

Yes ... marvelous ... but with what kind of tool do you manage the production
of the mail ?
Yes It'll be a web application .. no problem for this ... but I want to manage
about 100 mail style sheet ... and be able to do the redaction of thoses mail
easily ... and then have a system to produce them in file and print them ...

So how to do that ?

regards,
--
Hervé Piedvache