Re: How to unsubscribe

Keziah W wrote:
I just posted twice, and neither got the unsubscription message attached to them. I know the mesage is not there at all - I have gmail, so I can view the original, unfiltered message by clicking "Show original" - and it's definitely not attached to either message. (I pasted it into the first as a test)

That's not quite true.  The first msg, at 1440Z, displayed (in Firefox);

------=_Part_3922_3151527.1114700607941

------=_Part_3922_3151527.1114700607941