Re: How to unsubscribe

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:07:25AM -0600, Keziah W wrote:

> I just posted twice, and neither got the unsubscription message attached to
> them.
> I know the mesage is not there at all - I have gmail, so I can view the
> original, unfiltered message by clicking "Show original" - and it's
> definitely not attached to either message. (I pasted it into the first as a
> test)

Here's your previous message, with shortened headers:

====[begin_quote]=====================================================

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:03:27 -0600
From: Keziah W <keziahw@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

------=_Part_3922_3151527.1114700607941

------------------------

------------------------

------=_Part_3922_3151527.1114700607941

====[end_quote]=======================================================

As you see, the signature is added by the list software at the end of
the message instead of at the end of each part of the message. It's
therefore omitted when viewing the message in some mail clients. Bug
or feature?

In any case, the instructions for unsubscribing are visible in a
majority of posts' bodies, all posts' headers, and the email everybody
received when subscribing, so I don't really understand why it's a
problem.

--
PJR :-)