Re: Off-Topic: Connection between martial arts and F/OS Software

Nate Bargmann wrote:
How about wrenching on old motorcycles?  A year ago I bought a 1979
Kawasaki KZ650 which, while in pretty good shape, needed (and still
needs) some wrenching to make truly road worthy.  I've also needed a
bit of patience to troll eBay for needed good used parts.  Some believe
there is a zen to motorcycling and some others believe there is a zen
to old motorcycles.  I think it's fun!

That's exactly in the spirit I was trying to explain and I can understand you better than many other since my eldest brother turned his passion into his job: he restores old/vintage motorbikes.

His knowledge is so detailed !!! He travels a lot buying old pieces of dirty metal which would be immediately scrapped by a non cognoscenti and transforms then in glittering beauties !!

Only difference is that the manual challenge of this field is too much for me (you must have intellignece in your hands to be good in that IMHO) :)

Bob