Re: Selective passwd-based access via SSH

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 03:03:35AM -0500, Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On my machines I usually use SSH-key based remote access only.  It
> turned out, however, that for a special user, who uses sftp only,
> I'd need to allow for passwd-based access.

Why does this user need passwd access?
Perhaps you could run sshd on a different port, with a different config
file, maybe chrooted so that it sees /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow files
containing only that user's info.

--
"I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realized that I
need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks will I have my file