Re: Selective passwd-based access via SSH

On Monday 28 March 2005 09:03, Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On my machines I usually use SSH-key based remote access only.  It
> turned out, however, that for a special user, who uses sftp only,
> I'd need to allow for passwd-based access.

sftp can use the key only based authentication.  I use it all the time from my
windows box to access my linux server.  I use putty for terminal access, and
coreftp for the sftp access.  Both use the key created by puttygen.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk