Re: Xfree86 4.1 problem

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 12:38:13AM +0300, emr wrote:
> I can't run Xfree, my video device is intel extreme graphics 2. No
> screen(s) found error message displayed. I downloaded xfree 4.5
> source. while compiling there were some errors. used Make World. Make
> Clean Make Everything no chance :(

If you have XFree version 4.1, you are probably using Woody.  Try
upgrading to Sarge or Sid.  Sarge has Xfree version 4.3, which might
work with your video card, or maybe with newer compilers and libraries
you could compile Xfree 4.5.

--
"I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realized that I
need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks will I have my file