Re: problems with svn and apache2

On 2005-03-28 05:02:21 -0300, pablo daniel rey wrote:
> but when i try to connect and checkout, import, etc it keeps saying :
> PROPFIND de '/svn': 301 Moved Permanently

This would be normal with GET, but not with PROPFIND. I don't know
what's wrong with your server configuration. I don't have any problem
(and I'm using something close to the default configuration). Try
checking out a subdirectory. Also, you could check on Google if other
users had the same problem.