Re: Bounty system for people helping on debian-user

Jochen Schulz wrote:
* Greg Folkert:

I don't think you'll ever feel more helpful than explaining how
something works in Debian.

I only followup to stress this. Getting just a personal "thank you"
email from someone I have helped makes me feel happy. And receiving an
email from the BTS that a patch of mine has been accepted by the
maintainer really gave me the creeps. This sort of helping is really
cool. The feeling may fade when you're used to it, but I just want to
encourage people to help improve Debian by participating this way.
Usually people get "the creeps" when they watch a scarry movie, or etc.  Is that what you meant?