Bounty system for people helping on debian-user

I was struck by the beta trial of a bounty system paying 5 bucks to people helping with firefox/thuinderbird problems (cannot find that page anymore but I am sure I have seen it last week with credit card payment).

I was wondering if anyone in the Debian project has ever considered to setup a mechamism for helpers to catch support requests and get some little monetary reward for helping.

If there was I would have certainly used it to thank some contributors which have really helped me in the last months :)

Of course there are many details to consider such as a fair allocation of paying requests, some mechanism to establish a trust/rating system for helpers (ebay like maybe), some mechanism to handle "litigation".

Like to hear you opinions,
Bob