Re: Bounty system for people helping on debian-user

Greg Folkert wrote:
So, Bob, are you gonna help out the newbies too? Cause that is what ALL
of us in Debian want: More goodwill, more hands to help those off the
floor, etc...

Well Greg, I believe I did (being quite active on my workplace, amongst customers and on this and linux-thinkapd list) and will keep on doing it and along with you am more than happy to do it on a volunteer basis whenever my "real life (TM)" lets me :)

Bob