Re: hotplug, udev and usbkey question

SOLVED !!!

SORRY ! SORRY ! SORRY !

You will be disgusted by this idiot having wasted so much of your time :(

The rule did not trigger since I am soooooo lucky to own two apparently identical USB key which when queried with udevinfo yeld different information, so the rule we had written did not match.

Now a /dev/usbkey and /dev/usbkey1 appear in the /dev/tree

Now the last step ... is there a way to get this /dev/usbkey1 mounted automagically on /media/usbkey ???

Again thank you so much for your help and sorry for the misinformation :(

Bob

PS Info for the second memkey:
looking at the device chain at '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.7/usb4/4-3':
    BUS="usb"
    ID="4-3"
    DRIVER="usb"
    SYSFS{bConfigurationValue}="1"