Re: hotplug, udev and usbkey question

Apparently, _Bob Alexander_, on 10/03/05 09:15,typed:
When I insert a USB memkey I do not get the /dev/usbkey device created. IIRC it did before one of the latest updates ...

Can anyone direct me to what should be done in the rules to fix this ?

1. What Debian version are you using?
2. What kernel are you using?
3. What groups do you belong you?
4. What versions of dbus*, hotplug, discover*, udev are you using?

->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,if any, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience but this is to reduce spam.)