Re: mouse and Belkin Omnicube not happy

Tony,
just had a thought. When you had the same problem with your Belkin, do you know whether it was 'hotplugging'?

At the moment I'm banking on it being because of the hotplugging messing up what the Belkin switcher does.

Plus of course I can't work out why my mouse still seems to be hotplugging despite thinking I had disabled hotplugging on it.

Adam