Re: OT: Need all services of an ISP except the actual DSL/Cable line/modem

William Ballard writes:
> I'm not going to be doing the kinds of things that require NewsGuy or an
> anonymizer.  I don't do warez (got Linux), mp3s (copy CDs from the
> library), or kiddie pron.

I'm not aware that NewsGuy is associated with any of those things.  I
suggested them because they offer inexpensive news and pop3 email (though I
use only their news service).  I believe that the $40/yr account includes a
small Web page as well.
--
John Hasler