Re: OT: Need all services of an ISP except the actual DSL/Cable line/modem

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Carl Fink wrote:

> > > Who do I want to use?

anybody that doesn't have time to go around reading your emails :-0

> > Oh, and most important: the company has to be reputable.
> > I don't want my credit card to be comprimised.  Being sent a plane-jane
> > bill like the DSL or Cable company does would be cherry.

dhp.com provides some anonomity with shell accts

some of the legit anonymous services provides free shell accts
 	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Hacking  - see bottom of page

if you can use vpn across any open wireless connections, you can do
all you need for free too from anywhere

> I've had my Panix account for about fifteen years now.  Never a billing
> problem, the staff is knowledgeable, and you can get an unlimited-use netBSD
> shell account for $100/year.
>
> 	http://panix.com

c ya
alvin