Re: OT: Need all services of an ISP except the actual DSL/Cable line/modem

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 07:04:18PM -0800, Alvin Oga wrote:
> some of the legit anonymous services provides free shell accts
>  	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Hacking  - see bottom of page

I'm not going to be doing the kinds of things that require NewsGuy or an
anonymizer.  I don't do warez (got Linux), mp3s (copy CDs from the
library), or kiddie pron.

Panix will suit me.  rn and scp will geterdun, and I'll bet a dollar and
a quarter they support SSL over POP3.  That's enough privacy for me.