Re: pstoedit - xfig guru

Michael Marsh wrote:
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:06:15 -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:

Yes, that would certainly work. Never thought of it myself. Thanks!

I learned postscript when I was writing my thesis.  It's pretty much
the best way to produce Feynman diagrams, and the hand-written
postscript is considerably smaller than what any tool would generate.

I don't know if you still catch this, but I tried editing the .ps file directly and it works like a charm!

Is there a way to find out what fount dictionaries he has around?
gv is unforgiving when you specify a font he cannot find.