pstoedit - xfig guru

Hi Debian!

I am getting ready to fill out IRS tax forms.

Can't e-file because I live in Mexico.

You can use the "free" acroread for Linux from Adobe which is also on
the Marillat site, but with those you cannot *save* the filled out form. That you can do with acroread 5.1 which is given away for M$ users.

Or you can use a method I specified a while ago:

http://groups.google.com.au/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=2Ja8H-5OX-29%40gated-at.bofh.it

However :-( this year the IRS changed the format of their pdf files, so what looked OK last year looks like cr*p now.

I attach samples of last year and this year.

Is there a pstoedit/xfig guru around who can make the .fig file not have those filled areas in the characters?

I tried pstoedit options -ndt and -t2fontsast1 which give courier output and -dt -adt -pti -df Helvetica -correctdefinefont which have the same filled in areas.

Thanks!

PNG image

PNG image