[ANN] Automated ldap/kerberos setup tool

Hi, folks. A topic that comes up fairly frequently on this list is the
difficulty of installing/configuring an LDAP server. I have been trying
to tackle this problem and have what I think is a good start. I'm
announcing this here in the hopes of getting more eyeballs on it for
testing/bug reporting and hopefully even some patches :-)

If you're interested, please take a look at http://tinyurl.com/64gvz
under EDSRealmAssistant. Check out the README for a quick idea of what
it will touch.

Thanks,

Mark

P.S. I have done my best to avoid blowing up systems with this software.
It makes a backup of your config files before it starts, but you should
probably make your own too :-)