Re: Any tcp experts out there who can help me understand

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:04:23 +0000, Alan Chandler
<alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:
> The important point to note here is that the CSS file is being generated on
> the fly by a php script which is unloading it from a database and decoding it
> from a base 64 form.  My suspicion is that something is not quite right in
> this stream as recognised by konqueror (and firefox) - but I don't really
> know where to look.

Can you download the CSS directly by entering its URL?  That'll at
least let you know that konqueror is able to fetch it, or that it's
hanging waiting for an end-of-file.  Presumably other stylesheets are
working for you (separate file, not inline)?  What you've described
really doesn't sound like a TCP problem to me, though I could be
missing something.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh