Re: Any tcp experts out there who can help me understand

On Friday 18 February 2005 20:43, Michael Marsh wrote:

> Can you download the CSS directly by entering its URL?  That'll at
> least let you know that konqueror is able to fetch it, or that it's
> hanging waiting for an end-of-file.  Presumably other stylesheets are
> working for you (separate file, not inline)?  What you've described
> really doesn't sound like a TCP problem to me, though I could be
> missing something.

Yes, I can enter the url of the CSS file in a browser and get the text of its
contents.  Although I think this gives me a clue to the problem - there seems
to be some strange characters in the file.  I need to explore what this means

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk