Re: eth0: woes

I'm using the standard debian kernel.  I don't even have the kernel source on
my machine.  The main reason my server is running debian rather than gentoo
is because I wanted something which would require less maintenace and where I
wouldn't have to compile everything myself.

From looking in /boot, I guess there was a kernel upgrade around the 1st
December.  It could well be that I haven't restarted it since then.

Obviously with the nic not working I'll have to transfer a kernel source over
by cd before I can build a new kernel.