Re: Oscommerce on Debian Testing

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:04:35 +0100, Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
<mihamina@mail.rktmb.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 10:57 -0700, Supaplex wrote:
> > I only see the top 1/3 of the screen shot,
>
> Because there's nothing displayed under that 1/3. just a blanck space,
> due to incomplete html code.
>
> > I assume you're expecting
> > to see the full rendered output?  is there something in the screenshot
> > itself that's unexpected?
>
> I expected to see at least the complete page. I had i look at the source
> of the page, It'is not completely loaded. I guess something hanged up
> but I dont know where.

Ok,. that makes a lot more since then what we started with.  BTW, what
is ms 2.2?

Ultimately someone may have to get their hands dirty and dig into the
php code to see why it's not working.  For the time being, you may
learn something you didn't get in your browser by modifying php.ini to
log all messages to an external log file. (it's usually safer this way
anyway).  Let us know if you learn anything significant. (including
the developers).

Scott Edwards
Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com/