Re: Oscommerce on Debian Testing

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 10:57 -0700, Supaplex wrote:
> I've used oscommerse before, and plan to use it again here shortly.
> Last I used it, it was riddled with some bugs. I passed some patches
> back, but decided to not use it for the time being.

Ok

> From the screen shot you've included, I need to ask if you've seen
> this problem between multiple browsers.  Is this a mozilla/gecko only
> issue?

No. It'the same with IExplorer.

> I only see the top 1/3 of the screen shot,

Because there's nothing displayed under that 1/3. just a blanck space,
due to incomplete html code.

> I assume you're expecting
> to see the full rendered output?  is there something in the screenshot
> itself that's unexpected?

I expected to see at least the complete page. I had i look at the source
of the page, It'is not completely loaded. I guess something hanged up
but I dont know where.

It neither has the </body>  nor the </html> closing tags.

PS: Please keep the "Reply-to" to the list.
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/