Re: Oscommerce on Debian Testing

I've used oscommerse before, and plan to use it again here shortly.
Last I used it, it was riddled with some bugs. I passed some patches
back, but decided to not use it for the time being.

>From the screen shot you've included, I need to ask if you've seen
this problem between multiple browsers.  Is this a mozilla/gecko only
issue?

I only see the top 1/3 of the screen shot, I assume you're expecting
to see the full rendered output?  is there something in the screenshot
itself that's unexpected?

Thanks,

Scott Edwards
Daxal Communications - http://www.daxal.com/