Re: My boss want to kill debian, please help !

I'll do these, if (hopefully never) such things will happen. I am now
thinking to buy a computer as router for personal use, nothing to do
with where I work. I want to be as good as possible for high
networking stress, and i want to use on it things like bgp, htb or
hfsc in the future, what hardware do you suggest to have(vendor and
chipsets, no scsi or SATA)?